- Potenza: 450 - 900CV
- Cilindrata: 2.0L - 5.5L
- 67mm compressor inducer
- 84mm compressor exducer
- Outline interchangeable with GBC35-700
- Billet compressor wheel with extended tip design for higher pressure ratios
- Journal bearing rotating group with 360-degree thrust bearing
- Machined boost signal port with installed plug
- Modern turbine wheel aerodynamics
- Oil-cooled center housing
- Supercore Part Number 913840-5002S
|HP: 450 -900 Disp: 2.0L-5.5L||67mm||84mm||64||0.72||73mm||65mm||80|
|Turbine Kits: GBC37||PN||A/R||Inlet||Outlet||Wastegate||Divided|
|Interchangeable with GBC37 Supercores||740902-0126||0.82||T3||V-Band||Free Float||N|
Forged, fully-machined compressor wheels with advanced aero is offered in 67mm inducer size and 84mm exducer. GBC37-900 can support from 450-900 horsepower. The compressor wheel is a 64 trim and the Compressor housing A/R is 0.72 A/R. This turbocharger can support up to 87 lbs/min of airflow and up to 4.0 pressure ratio. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power represented has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.
Journal Bearing Rotating Group
The oil cooled center housing features the latest generation of journal bearing rotor group with 360 degree thrust bearing.
The GBC37-900 turbine housing inlet flanges are available in T3 open, T4 open, and T4 divided, and the outlet features a 90mm | 3.5 inch V-band connection.